Ways to Give
Please partner with us to support the Academy. All giving supports Academy programs including Christian and Academic curricula (Reading and Mathematics programs), Arts Integration instruction, Fine Arts including ballet, violin and technology education. Community experiences and staff development programs are also supported with these funds.
You may make a donation in any amount or make a pledge in the following categories:
- Visionary Giver: $500 per month or $6,000 per year or greater
- Champion of the Academy: $300 per month or $3,600 per year or greater supports Academy
- Academy Ambassador: $125 per month or $1,500 per year or greater supports student scholarship
- Friend of the Academy: $50 per month or $600 per year or greater supports Academy programs
Georgia Student Scholarship Organization, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest non-profit corporations approved by the State of Georgia to accept and manage tax-credit donations that give Georgia children access to the educational choices they deserve and need.
GaSSO's Simple 1-Step Approval Process:
Participating in the Education Tax Credit is as easy as one simple step! Complete an online request at www.georgiasso.us/donationform.html.
Donors choose ZBA for their donation.
- GaSSO will electronically file the pre-approval request for the donor with GADOR. Once approved, GaSSO will contact the donor via email and request payment for the donation within 60 days of the approval date.
- GaSSO will process the donation and email donors all the documents for their tax records and will inform the school their donation is available for scholarship award.
- The donor files their Georgia income tax return and receives the dollar for dollar credit off their Georgia income taxes.
- Your CPA can help you determine how a GaSSO donation impacts your Georgia income tax liability.
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials or create an amazon.com account.
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity and start shopping!
- The AmazonSmile Foundation with donate 0.5% of your purchase from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Below are the instructions for Walmart:
- Visit: www.walmart.com/lists/view-events-registry-items?id=81373091-958d-4ee7-bc43-06c98b6b6614
- Review items in the registry
- Select the quanity of item(s) to purchase
- Click add to cart
- Click check out to purchase
Donate online to show your support of Zion Baptist Academy. Set up recurring donations or make a one-time donation.
We thank you for your generosity and support!
Zion Baptist Academy
165 Lemon Street NE
Marietta, GA 30060