SPECIAL EVENTS AT ZBA
OPEN HOUSE - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
- From 4:30pm-6:30pm (you’re free to come at any point within that block of time).
- Parents may visit classrooms, see work samples from students, mingle with the teachers and sign up for volunteer opportunities.
- We’ll have information about the school and our programs, free uniforms (gently used, limited quantity), a selfie booth and some fun giveaways.
- Kids are welcome and we’ll have a special visit from Clifford, the big, red dog.
- Refreshments will be served.
- This event is also open for prospective parents, so if there’s anyone that you know who may be interested in enrolling in the future, they are invited as well.
GRANDPARENTS' DAY - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST
- Grandparents are invited to come have lunch, provided by the Academy, with their grandchild at 12pm.
- The children are preparing a special surprise for those in attendance.
- Please confirm the attendance of any grandparents with your child’s teacher by TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH so that we can have an accurate count of who will be joining us.